28 Palms Ranch is a glamping yurt village nestled in the foothills of the Copper Mountains in Twentynine Palms, California. Glamping is defined as a luxurious form of camping, blending the natural experience of camping in nature with glamorous touches and amenities to add to your comfort.
Sleep soundly in our beautiful, authentic, handcrafted Mongolian Yurts. Rest after a long hike through the Joshua Tree National Park on a cozy queen size bed. Brush your teeth and wash your face inside your yurt at your authentic Mongolian sink. Take a hot shower in your private solar shower and relax in the center of the yurt on a genuine ‘CordaRoy’s’ foam-filled convertible bean bag that also transforms into a queen-sized bed as you gaze up through the toono at the brilliant, starlit desert sky. Step just outside your yurt to your own private barbecue where you can prepare your dinner and enjoy it by your fire.
- Private outdoor compostable toilet and solar shower located directly outside of your yurt.
- Private shaded picnic table
- Private fire pit and seating area
- Ice chest available on request
- Smoke detectors and fire extinguishers in each yurt
- Fully equipped Outdoor sink and barbecue (for a party of four)
- 100% cotton towels and washcloths
- Shampoo, conditioner and body wash in shower
- Hot water, no electricity, two solar lights provided
- One solar USB port provided
If you are looking for a peaceful and unplugged desert oasis, we invite you to join us at 28 Palms Ranch and enjoy the sweet scent of wild desert sage and relax under the magical starry night. Go home with a fresh perspective and sense of serenity.