North American Delivery Tours for Mongolian Yurts!
Door to door delivery will cost between $1,299 – $1,499. Additional fees may apply for ferry boats, special tools, platforms or destinations north of the 60th parallel. Every effort will be made to accommodate our customers and their yurt needs. Having said this, we strongly encourage you to plan ahead. Here are the latest tour updates:
- Winter 2023 Southern Ontario and Eastern Quebec – ACCEPTING ORDERS
- NEW Spring & Summer Eastern US & Canada 2023 – ACCEPTING ORDERS
- NEW Spring & Summer Western US & Canada 2023 – ACCEPTING ORDERS
In order to secure a spot on any of our tours, full payment for parts will be required up front, as well a 20% yurt deposit. Full balance for the yurt is due on delivery. Please contact us ASAP at 1 (888) 476-6899 or e-mail at email@example.com for stock availabilities & details!
Delivery Tour Fees
- $1,299 for up to 6-wall, 22ft yurts
- $1,499 for 7-wall, 26ft yurts and larger
- $350 charge for platform delivery
- $350 additional charge for yurt deliveries north of the 60th parallel* up to 6-wall, 22ft
- $550 additional charge for platform deliveries north of the 60th parallel* up to 6-wall, 22ft
- $750 set-up assistance for up to 2-wall to 6-wall yurts
- $850 set-up assistance for 7-wall yurts and 8-wall
- $250 platform set-up assistance for 2-wall to 4-wall
- $350 platform set-up assistance for 5-wall, Super Ger, and 6-Wall
- $400 platform set-up assistance for 7-wall & 8-wall
At Groovy Yurts, we’re nomads too. A few times per year we hop on the Groovy Truck and take off on an epic journey across the continent. Our ever famous North American Delivery Tour is designed to offer unbeatable savings on door-to-door delivery, significantly reduce carbon emissions by minimizing delivery trips, and most importantly, to meet you and tell you all about the beautiful Mongolian culture behind these millenary dwellings!
Of special note is that we travel across North America and back again. Our delivery times/arrivals can be hampered by weather, container arrival delays, customer delays and a host of other crazy hard to believe reasons. A delivery tour of this magnitude is an enormous challenge. Please know that it is our priority to get each one of you your yurt as promised but your patience is always so appreciated. We will get there!
Next Delivery Tour
The next delivery tour is scheduled for:
DELIVERY TOUR LOCATION
Eastern & East-Central USA
DELIVERY TOUR LOCATION
If we deliver your yurt directly, you will be able to take advantage of our set-up assistance special. Our set-up expert on location will guide you and your team of helpers through a safe and organized set-up, as well as provide yurt tips and knowledge about Mongolian history and culture. We will make certain you get the most out of your new beautiful dwelling. If you are thinking about purchasing an authentic Mongolian yurt, please ask us about our delivery tours. We want to ensure all our customers have access to affordable delivery and set-up assistance. Watch Video >
Note: If you have opted to receive set-up assistance along with your delivery, you will be required to provide to 2-4 helpers (for yurt sizes up to 6-Walls) or 3-5 helpers (for 7-Wall and 8-Wall yurts). Helpers should be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.