Happy Delivery Tour Driver & General Woodworker – A unique opportunity for anyone who loves to travel while meeting really groovy people along the way!!
Our Core Values at Groovy Yurts are:
- Happy Customers – To provide an exceptionally Groovy customer experience
- Happy Suppliers – To ensure our business is sustainable for our Mongolian partners
- Happy Team Members – To provide a positive and inclusive work culture and fair wages for all of our team members
- Happy Planet – To make certain we conduct our business with the utmost respect and responsibility to the environment
Hit the open road on the Groovy Bus across North America to deliver and set-up yurts, alongside the best customers you’ll ever meet! When you are not on the road, you will work at our home base in Alexandria, Ontario performing basic woodworking and general labour.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The position of the Delivery Tour Driver includes set-up assistance and is on the front-line, sharing our Groovy story and teaching our customers how to care for their yurts. Your role will consist of, and is not inclusive to:
- Coordinate delivery tour schedule with our logistics team member and our customers
- Provide set-up assistance; coordinate customers crew, lead and manage yurt set-up in a timely manner, while sharing the Groovy Yurts’ story
- Instruct customer on care and maintenance of their new yurt
- Provide yurt repairs or refurbishments, as needed
- Respond and provide support to technical questions per phone or email
- When not on the road, wood working and general labour at our home base in Alexandria, ON.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Flexible schedule; can be away up to 3 weeks at a time
- Good physical condition; lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid car license and clean driving record. Must be able to manoeuvre a trailer. Class A, D or AZ license an asset. You will have to get your D license to drive the Groovy Bus
- Leadership and customer service
- Proficient oral and written English
- French an asset
- Basic woodworking skills
The successful candidate must also have a strong work ethic, detail oriented, be a problem solver, independent, adaptable, creative, organized, have excellent time management and communication skills and overall be FUN!
Salary, plus travel expenses and quarterly incentive bonus structure to be discussed.
Apply now by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org