Groovy Yurts Job Postings
Hiring: Happy Delivery Tour Driver & Set-Up Assistant
Location: HQ is in Alexandria (one hour commute from Ottawa or Montreal) plus travel across North America (see below)
Do you love to travel? Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you interested in sustainable living? Do you have a clean drivers license?
Well, we’ve got the job for you!
Hit the open road driving across North America to deliver and set-up yurts, alongside the grooviest customers you’ll ever meet! When you are not on the road, you will work at our home base in Alexandria, Ontario performing general labor duties, replying to customer technical queries and supporting the daily operations on the Groovy farm.
Responsibilities & Duties
The position of the Happy Delivery Tour Driver is on the front-lines, sharing our Groovy story and teaching our customers how to care for their yurts. You are the direct link between our Mongolian partners and our beloved customers. Your role will consist of, and is not inclusive to:
- Coordinate delivery tour schedule with our logistics team member and our customers
- Provide set-up assistance; coordinate customers crew, lead and manage yurt set-up in a timely manner, while sharing the Groovy Yurts’ story
- Instruct customer on care and maintenance of their new yurt
- Provide yurt repairs and maintenance as needed
- Respond and provide support to technical questions via phone or email
- When not on the road, general labor at our home base in Alexandria, ON.
Need To Have
- Flexible schedule; can be away up to 2 weeks at a time
- Good physical condition; lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid drivers licence and clean driving record
- Up to date passport
- Leadership and customer service
- Proficient oral and written English
Nice To Have
- French speaking an asset
- Basic woodworking skills
- Class D, DZ or AZ. You will need to get your D license to drive the Groovy delivery vehicle *Ask us how we can help you get your license*
Our charming and picturesque farm is nicely located between Montreal and Ottawa. A short one hour commute from either city.
The successful candidate must have a strong work ethic, is detail oriented, be a problem solver, independent, adaptable, creative, organized, have excellent time management and communication skills and overall… be FUN!
Annual salary range $55,000 – $65,000 plus quarterly incentive bonus and cell phone reimbursement. While on road: Per diem food allowance, overtime pay above 60 hours per week.
For more information or to submit your resume, please email Julia at email@example.com